We hope to see many of you at the event on Thursday, November 1st at Payvision HQ in Amsterdam. We’ll share our insights and thoughts after the meetup.
On November 1st Payments & Cards Network will launch the first of a series of payments & fintech industry meetups! This meetup will be organized in collaboration with Payvision.
Theme: Merchants, Acquirers & PSP’s – How To Get The Most Out Of Your Data
How should you leverage your data for maximum impact? To inspire you and get the conversation started, we’ll be organising brief keynotes and a comprehensive panel discussion.
• Date: November 1st, 2018
• Time: 18:00 – 20:00. Networking, drinks, and bites to follow after
• Location: Payvision HQ; Molenpad 2, Amsterdam
• Finger food & drinks included!
• Entry is free! Please RSVP through the link on time, as we have limited capacity (60 people).
Speakers confirmed so far:
• Rogier Rouppe van der Voort, COO, Payments & Cards Network
• Kellogg Fairbank, Co-Founder, Tenner.io
• Bart Gijde, Global Head of Payments & Collections, Regus
• Nathan Trousdell, VP Data Services, Payvision
• Sjoerd Slot, Founder, Fraud Dynamics
• Thomas Blankvoort, CCO, Webhelp Nederland